Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Shrimp Tinola

While I was browsing with my Instagram Account, I came across one of my posts that I have uploaded last January 2014. It was a shrimp tinola cooked by my father. Seeing the picture really made my mouth water again. I am a sucker for seafood dishes. I am so glad that I wasn't born with seafood allergies.

Anyway, here is the photo that I talked about…


Doesn't the shrimp tinola look delicious?! How about you? Do you like seafood dishes too? What particular seafood dish do you like? So far, I like all kinds of seafood dishes! I just love eating seafood dishes!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh! that shrimp tinola looks so delish :-) I am drooling like crazy and want to have that soup :-)

    http://adventurousjessy.blogspot.com/2014/03/my-k-singing-le-it-go-from-movie-frozen.html

    ReplyDelete