Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Eats Good to Wander

It’s been a long time since I created a new blog and specifically on a blogger.com platform. When I thought my domain buying days were over, I immediately felt the urge to buy a new one. I wanted to have a food blog. Though I have several food blogs before, none of them are online right now. All the domains expired. Not that I carelessly forgot to renew them but I purposely let them go because I felt that the domain names were not that relevant anymore.


Anyway, so we are now here, in my newest baby – Eats Good to Wander (It’s Good to Wander). I intentionally omitted “it’s” to give way to “eats” because this blog is a personal blog that is geared to document my food adventures as well as my local (and international) travels. I say personal because my documentation of my own adventures is not to be taken as an “expert” food critic but from a person who really loves food and want to try more. 

To my friends and soon to be new friends, welcome to my food slash travel blog!! Hope to see you in my future food and travel adventures!!

7 comments:

  1. Let's EAT more and TRAVEL more! Congrats to your new blog Ms. Ruby! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! More food to eat and more places to visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on this new baby! I hope to see more of you writing here :). This calls for frequent travel and food adventure! tara na!

    The WoMom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Its been a long time since I wrote on my blog out of passion.

    Kahit food adventures lang, am go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck in this new blog, Mommy Ruby! Will subscribe to get updates :)

    - Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to your new blog Mommy :-) I cannot wait to learn more about your food and travel adventures for this new baby of yours :-)

    http://www.e-newswithjessy.info/2014/03/tuxedo-vest-the-best-outfit-to-wear-in-a-party/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one mommy.. I love the idea , it can be both travel and food blog :) Welcome new blog and congrats dear Ruby!

    ReplyDelete